Emissions testing in Idaho

I'm moving up to Idaho and can't find any information anywhere on stickers/safety/emission testing, other than in Ada County (Boise)...

Anyone know if thiere is any testing up there?

Thanks!

Reply to
Desert YJ

A buddy of mine was in Boise for a while, they had vans that visited stations and did the testing, very quick and not very hard to pass. A few miles away in Nampa there was no testing at all. Dave Shannon snipped-for-privacy@nospancox.net (Spring Valley CA) '01 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

Reply to
Dave Shannon

The ONLY place in Idaho with any kind of emission test is Ada county every where else if it has wheels and a title it's legal. I lived in Pocatello (SE corner) and it was amazing some of the "vehicles" I saw driving down the road. A few miles north, in St Anthony, snowmobiles were legal 3 months out of the year on public roads.

Reply to
Jeep Guy

I live in one of the rural parts of Colorado and it is a lot like you describe. Ain't it great?

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Thanks - I found out that in the county I will be living in, there is NO TESTING WHATSOEVER!!!! YEE HAAAAAAA

Reply to
Desert YJ

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Earle, Great is not the word for it, you live in the US annex of heaven. I was through Silverton in January a few years ago and still have dreams of living somewhere like that someday, the only trouble I have to make a living for a few more years. Dave Shannon snipped-for-privacy@spamsuckscox.net (Spring Valley CA) '01 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

Reply to
Dave Shannon

Turn signals? Brake lights? Don't think my Yamaha Big Bear has those...

Reply to
Grumman581