FS: Black TJ Hard Top

For sale:

Black TJ Hard Top. Part of the dual top option on my '99.

Used ONE winter (Jeep garaged), top garaged ever since. Includes genuine dark tint DC privacy glass, rear wiper, washer & defroster, and all associated dash switches. Located in CT. You bring the Jeep over, and we'll install it together.

Return direct email works!

$750 OBO + your blank covers to plug my defog and rear wiper switch holes.

Reply to
B a r r y

Oh man..I just paid 1K for one of these.....w/o the switches and wires.

Where are you?

Jerry S.

99TJ Sport

Reply to