cleaning out the closet: FS: TJ audio upgrades. (PICS)

everything is off my 98 TJ, and is in very good to excellent condition. all worked perfectly when pulled. I haven't been around much lately, save for lurking, but I've been around for a while ;)

Also note: the speakers and head unit are plug and play.. all wiring harnesses wired - just remove old units and plug in new ones (using crutchfield adapters

- worked great, no wire cutting necessary for whoever buys this.)

includes: infinity 4x6" front speakers with adapters infinity 5.25" rollbar speakers with adapters pioneer DEH45DH CD headunit (fullsize face, larger than the small DIN radios - these are a direct fit for chryslers/jeeps) with wiring harness already spliced.

I would like 100.00 Shipped for the above.

show in the pics in the link above, I also have (and am open to offers if buying with the above) a custom made sub box for the rear passenger side of the TJ's trunk area.. It is unique in its cutout for the hinge and slop to match the rear seat, as well as upper "shelf" to serve as a storage tray. The box has (since the pics) been recarpeted, and the included sub is not the RF one, but a MB accoustics 10" subwoofer. I have the amp that drove this sub as well, and always received compliments on the setup - the clarity as well as potential volume of the system... Bass was always bvery good, even with the top down.

Lastly i have (and again will work on price if everything is taken together) a "Super Shelf" - rear carpeted shelf with tied down straps which covers the cargo area of the TJ. cut to fit perfectly between the rear seat and with the tailgate closed makes the cargo area relatively secure (in a wrangler nothing is truly 100% secure, but eh this is pretty close) - carpeted gray... make an offer.

thanks!

-Steve 98 TJ

Reply to
Goat Crapp

Steve,

I'm interested. Tried emailing you, but it bounced back, even if I took out the nospam part. I'd really only like the infinity speakers. Any chance you'd sell them without the head unit?

Brad snipped-for-privacy@milsoft.com

Reply to
Brad Fuqua

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I would prefer keeping at least the speakers and head together, but might be willing to part it out - feel free to try this email (goatcrapp at aol) or goatcrapp at gmail.com. I receive email at both daily, with minimal spam filters (in any case, it wouldn't reject any mail, just place them in a folder for later review) and as Bill pointed out its as good as gold (not plated! lol)

- had this email for years.

sidenote - found a very nice YJ that is half finished (body off, coil conversion, $" lift, so far, and etc) that i may pick up come winter :)

-Steve 98 TJ

Reply to
Goat Crapp

Thanks Bill, but everything is fine on my end. I've been sending emails all day.

Brad

Reply to
Brad Fuqua