FS Tires/wheels

Lift was installed 2 weeks ago, now have 5 (stock-ecco package) tires/rims for sale--new 2004 wrangler gsa 225/75/R15 on stock TJ alloy rims, 1000 miles on them. $300 for all 5. I'm in the Raleigh area, NC.

Y'all get first crack at them, local newspaper ad will start on 4/24. I'm not ebaying this cause I don't want to try to ship them.

tim (email works)

Reply to
tim collins