FS: Vintage Factory Jeep slot mags

I have FIVE vintage factory Jeep slot mags 5 on 5.5",15x7, 4" BS. They fit CJs, Wagoneers, Broncos, Ford pickups, etc. These are Jeep FORGED aluminum slots which are rare considering most of them were cheaply cast which is excellent for trail strength. The 5th I picked up separately as a spare, not quite as nice but it matches. One or two minor scrapes, but in great shape for their age. If you need to have the tires on them as well, there are FOUR 32x11.50x15 Dunlop Mud Rovers with approx. 1,000 miles mounted on them. They still have the manufacturers ink marks on them. Those cost $150/ea. Local pickup in Dallas, Texas would be nice.

$400 for 5 wheels, $400 for 4 tires.

Reply to
twaldron

Like these?

God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

I prefer Mean Mary Jean.

Reply to
billy ray

Yes, Bill. Those are the slot mags! Thanks for putting up the pic. I don't get your posts anymore due to the spammers unless someone else replies to your post. (thanks Billy Ray) I removed the filter a while back but it was still pretty ugly, so I had to re-implement it. Bummer.

tw

Reply to
twaldron

Looks like they're sold.

tw

twaldr> I have FIVE vintage factory Jeep slot mags 5 on 5.5",15x7, 4" BS. They

Reply to
twaldron