Funny Bumper Sticker...

Seen on the back of a raised F-150 4x4, driven by a pretty blonde girl who's vanity license plate clearly showed it was her truck:

"I Got Your Jeep Thing, Now it Hurts When I Pee"

Any of you guys been up to New Hampshire lately?

Reply to
Charles Dellacona

Charles, I'm in Rhode Island.. always looking for a challenge. Recent transplant from San Diego where there is dry wheeling..... Would love to find some good spots out here. Rich Harris

Reply to
Rich