go away heat. :(

ok.. so it's only 85 outsided but probably going to get up to 106F.... Working in the sun ain't cutting it so I tried getting some work done in the garage. Mostly prep work and minor road-rash fixin.

I need a big ass fan because there isn't any circulation.. Even in a T and shorts it feels like I'm wrapped in plastic and stuck in a sauna. And from what I've seen on the internets some people actually like that... anyhoo.

bleah......

Gonna go stick my head in a bucket of beer.

Then go to the home store and buy me a fan you can power a C-130J with. With any luck it can also shoo the leaves off my yard. :)

Reply to
DougW

I'll drink to that :-)

FRH

Reply to
Frank_v7.0

Being a tad old, I wuss out and use a window mounted A/C and a few boxer fans. Do have a tornado fan, but it keeps blowing stuff away.

Reply to
Lon