Good website for newbie to learn about Jeep Grand Wagoneer?

hey all, im definintely a newbie when it comes to understanding cars, but I would like to learn literally as much about my 1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer as I can. Are there any good websites for a newbie to get his feet wet?

Thanks in advance, Tal

--------------------- This post is for entertainment purposes only.

Reply to
Dope Ah Licious

L.W.(ßill)

much thanks!!

-tal

--------------------- This post is for entertainment purposes only.

Reply to
Dope Ah Licious

I just picked up a 90 Grand Wagoneer also.... Wouldn't you know it the heater fan died last night with temps at -18. Makes for a damn cold ride. What other fans will fit into the SJ? The stock one when it was working was pretty lame when it came to airflow. Pat

MTJeepers