got my Air/Fuel gauge installed

Now all I have to do is fish a wire out to the sensor and hook up the gauge.

(just a directory of pictures, I'll do a writeup later)

It didn't go so smoothly. The gauge and tube took a while to figure out (no hole install) :) But I had to take the A pillar plastic off one more time than I should have had to. (didn't get the wires in properly) and broke the friggin plastic/metal clip thingy. :( Well, I'll have to JB weld it back later, but for now it's fine.

Amazing what you can do with PVC pipe.

Reply to
DougW

hey - that looks really good, nice job.

Paul

Reply to
Paw

Paw did pass the time by typing:

Thanks. :)

I'm amazed the paint comes out so darn close to factory.

Undercoat: Varsity P-1147 Quick dry Black Primer (no sand) Colorcoat: Plasti-kote Ultra Enamel (indoor/outdoor) 1103 Satin Black

Didn't use a clearcoat (although I probably could use a matt or semi-gloss) Once this cures it is quite resistant to abuse.

When it gets warmer I'm going to repaint all the interior bits that have worn off from rubbing. It's either going to be those two or that fusion paint.

Reply to
DougW