Got our 3rd Jeep, a second old XJ

Reply to
Will Honea

Gotta get some power tools now for sure. I can't crank a wrench hard, but if I am careful and take my time, and time I got... Hopefully I haven't bitten off more than I can chew...

I have an old compressor in the garage and am looking into a tank and some air tools.

Mike

Will H>

Reply to
Mike Romain

I can empathize with that - screwed both forearms a few years back (tendonistis) so bad that I was doing good to turn a door knob, much less a tool for a couple of years. Funny, it never affected me when using a keyboard and mouse since that's how I made my way to retirement. Found a 120 psi/10cfm compressor and started buying tools as I needed them. Prices have sure come down since then! There are still days when I can't even work up the the strength to scratch my butt if it itches but man's gotta do what a man's gotta do so...

That stroker sounds like a fun project.

Reply to
Will Honea

WAHOOO!!! New Tools! Any project that requires the purchase of new power tools is an absolute must do!

Reply to
Kate

You want third xj?? I might be parting with mine in the next couple weeks.. body, springs, gas tank, shocks, windshield, tires, heater core, dash lights and a few other things are toast or should that be swiss cheese?. but the exhaust and front joints are less then a yr old :)

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

LOL! Already have a new exhaust and front joints on the 88 thanks...

Mike

Snow wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain