Grant Security Steering Wheel

Hi

I have one of these on my CJ-5 and need to take it off in order to fix the turn signals. Does anyone have a hint how to do so? I can get the wheel off, :^) but I'm stuck removing the security hub. I emailed Grant but haven't heard back from them as of yet.

Thanks

Claude

Reply to
claudel

Hi

Hate to follow up myself, but I found the installation instructions on Grant's site, actually read them :^) and found the hidden hex-head screws.

What a PITA

Claude

Reply to
claudel