For sale diesel engines,gas got you down?

Hello to all

For those wanting to get rid of the gas engines in vehicles up to 6 ton GVW this may be the cure.

2.8 Lt turbo charged intercooled 135 HP, 277 ft pounds of torque at 1400 RPM. We have people putting these in Land Rovers, Jeeps, Ford and GMC. will also replace the gas eaters in Dodge units.

An example of fuel savings and power a chap with a 2002 Land Rover Discovery has more power than with the orginal V-8 and has gone from 9 MPG to 18 MPG (US) gallon and the engine is still not broke in.

These engines are built by International engines of South America, I fly them into Canada and the USA. Highly adaptable to North American vehicles and used in South American Ford trucks and busses.

Pricing with delivery to your nearest International airport is between 6000.00 and 6500.00 USD. Contact me via Email for more information remove the (REMOVE)

snipped-for-privacy@ns.sympatico.ca

Join the engine user group at snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com

Reply to
Stephen

Not real bright are ya boy?

Spamming us with stink boxes, ya right...

This newsgroup does have a Charter and commercial posts aren't wanted here.

The Charter is located here: ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Mike

Stephen wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Hello Mike Well Gosh Golly Gee I am sorry I did not read the charter. But as I am not selling get quick schemes or sex I thought that passing on the knowledge to people who might be interested in improving the fuel mileage with their rigs was a good thing.

As for calling this engine a stink box you might have it confused with the diesels out of the 80's or earlier. Some people are looking for a way to get 20 plus MPG with their old Willys.With the torque these engines have they pull better than a lot of V-8's. With these engines you can burn biofuel and your exhaust will smell like KFC. Instead of burning 4.00 a gallon gasoline.AND it is going UP!! No problem Mike, thanks for letting me know this is a non commerical user group.

Stephen

Reply to
Stephen

Forwarded to: snipped-for-privacy@aliant.net

Path: news1.central.cox.net!central.cox.net!east.cox.net!filt01.cox.net!peer02.cox.net!cox.net!news-xfer.cox.net!in.100proofnews.com!in.100proofnews.com!border2.nntp.dca.giganews.com!border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!wns14feed!worldnet.att.net!207.35.177.252!nf3.bellglobal.com!ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca!53ab2750!not-for-mail From: Stephen Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys Subject: For sale diesel engines,gas got you down? Reply-To: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Message-ID: X-Newsreader: Forte Agent 1.91/32.564 MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Lines: 28 Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 16:38:10 GMT NNTP-Posting-Host: 142.68.234.153 X-Complaints-To: snipped-for-privacy@aliant.net X-Trace: ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca 1111855090

142.68.234.153 (Sat, 26 Mar 2005 12:38:10 AST) NNTP-Posting-Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 12:38:10 AST Organization: MTT CA Xref: cox.net rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys:542840 X-Received-Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 11:38:10 EST (news1.central.cox.net)

[...]

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Ignoring the fact that this is spam, consider the following numbers.

9 mpg 18 mpg 15000 miles a year= 1666 gallons 15000 miles a year= 833 gallons

Current prices (Boston area, 2.07 regular, 2.35 diesel)

1666 * 2.07 = $3448 833 * 2.35 = $1957

You could save $1491 per year in fuel cost

Cost of engine is 6500 I'll figure $1500 labor for a total of 8000.

This would be a 5 1/2 year payback. Now if the injection pump on that diesel goes... .

Reply to
David Teichholtz

David Teichholtz did pass the time by typing:

What pray tell gets 9mpg (besides my old Chevy C-10 that is) Even my ZJ with the blower averages 14-16 city and 19-20 highway.

Along those lines going to diesel would be more expensive.

OWTCH! Just in case your not aware of this site

DougW

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Stephen proclaimed:

Ahh, a santimonious and stupid spammer at that, whaddya think, Mike?

Nah, they still stink.

Some people just don't take a hint. As in NO FREAKING COMMERCIAL POSTINGS.

Too bad you had to still try to sell stuff anyway.

Reply to
Lon

Hey,

Ya 4 banger to replace my 320cid?

Reply to
Steve Foley

American

Reply to
Tom T

American

Don't think so!!! Diesel is higher than premium gasoling in my area. Tom T

Reply to
Tom T

Your diesel is over 100 hp down on the Disco's ex-62 Buick V8.

Dave Milne

Steve

Reply to
SteveL