Clarion PU9833A Security

Hi,

I disconnected the battery on my PUG 405 and was asked for "CODE IN" on the Radio.

I accidently entered the wrong code and it now displays a random number when I turn it on.

If I press BND when turning it on the cassette, but not the radio, works for a short while before "SECURITY" being displayed.

Does anyone know how to get the "CODE IN" prompt so I can enter the code?

Tony

Reply to
pug405

You could disconnect the battery again.

Reply to
Buccaneer

leave the ignition on and the radio turned on for about half an hour.

Reply to
anon

You may have to leave it on for 12 or 24 hours to clear, depending on the set up

Reply to
David Hicks

thanks for all the replies

Tony