Hard StartingII

Just to follow up: I never got around to doing anything myself, but after the oil change Clementine sat for 4 days and then started perfectly. Thanks for all the fun suggestions, but between a boat project and a cracked rib I just didn't have the time to check.

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

How did you crack a rib? I think that you should come out here for a few days of R&R We are harvesting cukes, confetti corn (qwarn as my grandson calls it) squash, broccoli, jalapenos and the 'maters are about to go berserk!

You could just sit in the chair and watch for coons so they don't get all of the Qwarn.

Kate

Reply to
Kate

I got all drunked up and missed the bridge deck. Landed on my ass(sort of) in the cockpit:^( We've harvested tomatoes, peas, beans, and qwarn here, yum! We've also been trying out geocaching, so far we're 0 for 2, but it's fun exploring!

Seahag

"Kate" wrote:

Reply to
Seahag