hardtop hoist

Somebody posted a link to a homemade hardtop hoist... can you please repost it? What's the cheapest store-bought hoist people have found out there?

Reply to
Joe

Wife and 2 kids (not really cheap - but I've already paid for them)

Reply to
Steve Foley

I always thought that wife & kids were never paid for.........it just goes on, & on, & on...............sort of like a never ending revolving charge acct.

Reply to
Carlo Jr.