Haynes Jeep Wrangler Repair Manual 1987-2003

I've got an '04 TJ I6. I don't intend to do any major repair work, but I want a reference to help diagnose any problems I might have down the road. This manual goes up to '03. How much will I be missing? Or will it be "close enough for government work"?

Reply to
Frank_v7.0

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
Frank_v7.0

Best phrase ever.

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

Reply to
The Merg

Reply to
RoyJ

Reply to
The Merg

Not a big fan of my haynes 87-03 either. Frustratingly Some chapters have only 92 pictures and not 97+

Reply to
Thoth1126