2003 Wrangler Sport

Hi All,

Well, after going almost a year Jeepless I just might be picking up another one. It's a 2003 Wrangler Sport. 4.0L, 5-speed, hardtop, CD, fog lights, tow hooks, alloy wheels (which I could do without), and it's black. I'm debating on it because to make the deal work I might have to finance for 6 years and I'm not crazy about that. One question for the group, though, did the 2003 TJ sport come with BOTH the hard and soft tops? The soft top is missing and if it should be there I am going to try to get the price down because the book price assumes all the equipment is on the vehicle. The dealer says that only the Sahara had both hard and soft tops but it seems to me that if you bought any of them with the hard top in 2003 you also got the soft top.

Thanks,

Ken

2003 Saturn VUE (going?) 2003 TJ Sport (coming?)
Reply to
Ken Knapp

Not exactly your answer, but my 2002 Wrangler Sport had the dual tops as an option, not standard. My guess is that the dealer is correct on this one. Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

The dual top is an option on all TJ's (SE, X, Sport, Sahara, Rubicon).

Reply to
JimG

Thanks Tomes.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Knapp

Thanks Jim!

Ken

Reply to
Ken Knapp

My '03 TJ came with both and was pretty sure they all did...as they all do now....but I may be mistaken... Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

is your '03 by chance a Sahara model?

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

nope.... TJ Sport

Reply to
Jeff

My 2003 Sport 4.0L has both tops, it was an option that year. Frank Sawin

Reply to
Frank Sawin

I have built many dream TJ's at

over the past few years, and dual tops is always an option at about $1,675.00 (unlimited may be more).

JimG

Reply to
JimG

when the dealer orders the jeeps they can order with or without both tops some have them some dont

Reply to
IsellJeeps