headlights flickering

Awhile back I posted about my headlights going on,off,on,off,on blah blah blah after about an hour after being on and immediatly after using brights. I replaced the headlight switch and now all is good. It took about 20 minutes to swap the old one out, which was extremly filthy. This was on a 93yj. Just an follow up to learn from.... Nick

--

Nick

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Thanks for the follow up. It is nice to hear the results of the guesses.

Mike

Nick wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Had a similar issue on a '93 XJ. It was very disheartening driving around at night and having your lights suddenly go out. New switch also cured the problem. I bet our factory switches were from the same batch.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Not to mention, with headlights flickering, the people infront of you freakin out.... It wasn't the best way to atract attention. nick

Reply to
Nick