Sinking Headlights?

I had issues with my headlights this last trip. 1500 miles. When I drove for a few hours, i noticed that the low beams were dropping very slowly. After a while they were so low that I could barely see a car length in front. I hit the brakes to get the nose of the car to dip which caused the lights to readjust. Now I was set for a few hours again and had to hit the brakes again to get them up again.

2005 ES330

I did have a 2002 ES 330 and no problems with headlights.

Any on else? You do have to drive for about an hour to notice this. Stopping or turning off the lights will reset the level again.

Pete

Reply to
Pete