1992 camry headlights

does anyone know how to change the healights.. I have done it before but now I have forgotten how to. Is there a website that shows me how to do it?

Reply to
adatwist

I changed mine about a year ago with an $80 OEM headlight. Saved about $120+ if bought from the dealer. It was a perfect fit and has been working fine.

As I recall, it was straitforward to replace it. Look at the new headlight to figure out what parts to remove to put it in. Took me about an hour or so.

I used an un-scientific way to have the two headlights aligned - ensure the adjustment screws on the new headlight is the same height as that on the old one. It's not 100% but about 90%.

Reply to
Joe818

You're asking about the bulbs, right? Not the complete headlight assembly. Should be in the Owner's manual. Basically, remove the connector, twist the holder and remove.

Reply to
Daniel M. Dreifus