How to start DIY

I just owned my first car (95 jeep wrangler, 2.5L). Which one of the following is easy to do?

Fuel Inujection cleaning Engine Decarb oil change tire rotation manual tran service spark plugs

Reply to
Sean

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Start reading here

Read, read, read, ask, then do.

Good bottle of Chevron Techron into the gas tank just before you pump gas into it.

Not so easy, but with todays fuels you usually don't have to do this.

Just need the correct tools and an oil catch pan. Helps to have a torque wrench so you don't strip the bolt.

Little more complicated, you need the jacks and stands, plus a torque wrench for getting the lugs back on properly.

I'd give this to the pros, but that depends on what you need done.

easy. Again you should get the correct tools and a torque wrench. Always use a wire gauge gapping tool.

Reply to
DougW

Hi Doug, Buy Chevron and your additive is included:

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Bill, why are you being a total asshole by changing your online name again?

You figure we want to see more of your insanity?

Just go away, you have lost your mind and I for one am not interested in reading posts by insane people.

Mike

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain