How to wire???

on my Jeep 94 Wrangler I need to add lights to a trailer and wiper/ defrost to back window for it, so would like to see a schematic and color code of wiring for this, and would like to know where the wires are? Can someone tell me how?

Reply to
stardust

on my Jeep 94 Wrangler I need to add lights to a trailer and wiper/ defrost to back window for it, so would like to see a schematic and color code of wiring for this, and would like to know where the wires are? Can someone tell me how?

Reply to
stardust

Heres a web site with schematic for the trailer wiring,

4 prong socket is simplest. On my cherokee I bought a 4 prong trailer wiring set off Ebay, took 15 minutes to wire Cherokee. Trailer wiring kit came with trailer, took couple hours.

Mark

Reply to
mark diegel

Reply to
RiverRunner66 via CarKB.com

Simple,,,,,I SAVED $ 35.00,

Reply to
mark diegel

Hell, I bought the 5 into 4 conversion kit for my bike for like $12 at O'Reilly's. T'is the same thing I had on the Cherokee before my wife traded it for her Wrangler.

-- Old Crow "Yol Bolson!" '82 FLTC-P "Miss Pearl" '95 YJ Rio Grande BS#133, SENS, TOMKAT, MAMBM

Reply to
Old Crow