Hurst Jeepster Site

Just wanted to let you guys know that we just launched a new site at

(or

It contains a detailed history of the Hurst Jeepster as well as historical pictures, pictures of all the owners Hurst's we have found so far, and it will soon include a discussion board and Member area that owners can see some additional historical infotmation we will be providing regarding VIN tracking etc.

Check it out when you have a chance. Enjoy!

P.S.- If you own a Hurst and I haven't contacted you yet, please contact me.

Reply to
Kevin S.

L.W.(ßill)

Nice site!!

Dana C. Rohleder Port Kent, NY

Reply to
Dana Rohleder

Reply to
twaldron

I plan to. For a week or two I'm gonna give it a rest. I wanted to get the basic site up to hopefully attract more owners, and get the current ones excited about providing info on their "Owner" pages etc... Work is busy and I've been putting a lot of time into tracking down owners, collecting vehicle/contact info, collecting historical info, not to mention designing the site in my free time. And I'm no professional web designer, so it takes me a while to get something I like.

I just thought there was a piece of Jeep history that was missing from the web, so I tried to rectify that!

P.S. - Buy Jim Allens Jeep books!! Not only does he write good books, but he's an increidbly nice man who has been very generous to provide information to someone he's never met... who tracked him down through the proverbial friend of a friend of a friend of another guy I never met.

Reply to
Kevin S.

Site has been updated with more pictures. Even a Hurst model or prototype picture is now available. See the hompage for updates.

Kevin S.