I'm so EXCITED!!!!

I got the call today... that screaming noise you heard was my credit card.

My Atlas II went to build today!!!!!! =)

I cant wait!!!

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Atlas II ...Saweeet! is that the new 10:1 Atlas??

Jeff

Reply to
4X4PLAY

HAH! No I didnt go for the 4spd either.

Actually I was leaning towards the 6:1 but one of the guys at the shop finally put it in words that I could understand why I dont want that. Cant wait for July when it gets installed.

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep