International Shipping? Where from?

Now that I have committed myself to a '01 Wrangler in Auckland (New Zealand), I was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy accessories off the net. I tried a couple of websites and they don't appear to be willing to ship products to an address outside of continental US or EU. I can always try the local dealer, but when the dealer quoted NZD 7000 (about USD

3200) for a soft-top, I guessed it was time to look elsewhere.

Anybody had any experience of having goods shipped overseas from a reputable operation off the net? At the moment, it is a stock setup.

Thanks. TW

Reply to
TW

You didn't say what you were looking for, so here's a general answer ..

Sadly, its more complicated than that - you have to find a supplier who will ship not using Fedex or UPS (The cost of these two carriers is such that you might as well not bother). The good new is that BAX Global are amazingly cheap (I got 115lb of skid plates, both bulky and heavy objects, delivered for 120 USD postage). Another is the good old United States Post Office (

) who will ship cheaply but slowly, as long as itsless than 70lb in weight.
is great for replacing stock items.http://www.skidplates.com sell great skid platesFor lifts, both www.rubiconexpress and
shipinternationally and cheaply; I'm sure the others do as well. Dave Milne, Scotland '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara

: > Anybody had any experience of having goods shipped overseas from a : > reputable operation off the net? At the moment, it is a stock setup. : >

: > Thanks. : > TW : >

: >

: Did you try

: I have bought some stuff from this shop without problems! : I live in Germany. : : Sven :

Reply to
Dave Milne