Intra-pod 8" Sub center Console

Does anyone have an Intra-pod Console with the 8" sub? I am thinking about ordering one and was wondering how they sound. I am thinking its better to fill it myself so any recommendations on a sub and amp combo would be appreciated. I am currently running a Clarion M455 marine head unit with sony speakers in the dash and soundbar, running off deck power, so I don't need huge bass that will overpower those just somthing to fill out the low end.

Reply to
zander