Dealer recommendation in OC, Calif?

I live in the south-west corner of Orange County and would like to hear positive and negative comments about the local Jeep dealers. The 3 closest to me are Long Beach, Huntington Beach, and Garden Grove. I recently purchased an '04 Rubicon which still has some waranty time left and I want to establish a good rapport with a local dealer.

And if you know a specific service writer that I should contact or avoid I'd appreciate that too. Thanks in advance.

Ralph

Reply to
Pumper Hinkle

In article , Pumper Hinkle wrote: #I live in the south-west corner of Orange County and would like to hear #positive and negative comments about the local Jeep dealers. The 3 #closest to me are Long Beach, Huntington Beach, and Garden Grove. I #recently purchased an '04 Rubicon which still has some waranty time left and #I want to establish a good rapport with a local dealer. # #And if you know a specific service writer that I should contact or avoid I'd #appreciate that too. Thanks in advance. # #Ralph

Here is a review from edmunds.com regarding Buerge and two other non-local dealerships.

/herb

Reply to
Herb Leong