Jeep 1997 XJ Front Differential and Transfer Case...

Ok, I have a Jeep 1997 XJ and when I go into 4 wheel drive I can hear a moderate whirring sound from the front differential or transfer case (?) particularly when I hit around 40 mph or more... Anyone else find this so... all fluids are good and full...

If so, how fast is it ok to go in 4 wheel drive...?

Thanks!

PL

Reply to
Freewheelin'