book from Camp Jeep?

Someone told me about a book that was included in the Camp Jeep materials. It was an instructional book on 'wheeling. Can anybody tell me what the tile/author of that book is? Anybody have a copy they'd like to part with?

I'm also looking for a copy of the video that comes with TJs. Anybody have a digital copy for download, or ever seen it on a p2p network?

Thanks,

-Ed

Reply to
Ed J.

Its probably: Mark A. Smith's Guide to Safe, Common Sense Off-Road Driving

Contact me off list if you want it.

Reply to
jbjeep