Jeep Grand Cherokee 2004 model

Hi I have a new 2004 model Jeep G C with original digital radio with navigation. My problem is that it looses the memory. I have the car running or in Park, no seat belt on, set all radio stations, push the set button on the door than the 1 button for my black remote and it seems to be programmed. Like when I did this yesterday it was ok as well as this morning, but at lunchtime all the radio setting was gone. Any one know what it cold be?

Reply to
Jeepdriver

Jim85CJ

Reply to
Jeepdriver

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

L.W. (ßill) Hughes III did pass the time by typing:

braaaiiiinsssss...

Reply to
DougW

Reply to