Jeep parts CD on EBAY

Some newbie dude called abcsuperstore is auctioning off loads of copies of OEM dealer parts CDs of PDFs. Anyone want to bet a dollar that he won't last long once DC finds out? You better hurry while it lasts before EBAY puts a kabosh on the whole thing.

Reply to
Peter Parker

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III did pass the time by typing:

Positive Feedback: 100% Member since Feb-08-05 in United States

That says it all. All positive feedback and only registered for a few weeks. Personally I never deal with anyone that has that short of a membership time unless they have a real work email and verified employment.

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

My point is that the original JEEP Mopar part CD is one or two discs and all the PDFs are on these one or two discs for all the years and models. This guy is selling single year parts CD which is not the way they are made. That tells me he is copying off the PDFs for that year and model onto a writable CD.

Bill. What does they actually own them mean? NO SPIN BILL!!!

:-)

Reply to
Peter Parker

The original e-Fiche Mopar Jeep Part CDROM is one disc. That has all of the PDFs for Jeeps and more I believe. That CDROM is a dealer only no resale item. The reason why I think it's pirateware is because he seperated the year and model into just one CDROM. Now there are 3-4 pages of CDROMs and I think he made over 700 dollars (including shipping) since the 8th. Check out the feedback that he gave out to others. 67+

Yep he still has the newbie icon and need I say more. I give him a couple more weeks before DC finds out he is selling them.

Reply to
Peter Parker