JGC Tires

Will 30x9.5 fit on a 98 Grand Cherokee w/minor to no rubbing? Specifially MT/R's and Mud terrain KM's.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

What is the largest size on the tire air pressure sticker?

Mike

Carl Saiyed wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Not sure on that truck, but on my '89 it says something like 215 75 R15, but the 30x9.5's fit without issue except minor rubbing @ full left turn.

Carl

Specifially

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

Nope, that is the 'smallest' tire on the air chart on any Cherokee I have seen, 225 is listed on them.

I thought GC's had larger than that in some trim packages?

Mike

Carl Saiyed wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

There is a TSB out for the wheel size pressure charts on the Cherokee's..

225's are the smallest listed on the replacement sticker.

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

I thought the GC's could take 245's or something like that??

If so then 30x9.5's will fit easy.

I also think I have wheeled with a GC with 31x10.5's on it, but maybe it had some lift?

Mike

Snow wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Mike Romain proclaimed:

245/70-15 to be precise ZJ. 235/75-15 is very popular with lots of clearance. Some of those range out to within a few tenths of some of the 30x9.5 or 30x10.5 so I'd be quite surprised not to see a 30 fit.
Reply to
Lon