Jeep Plant Tour

Anyone know the number of the Toldeo plant and the chance that I would be able to get in for a tour? I could not find anything in my searching thus far except for organized tours through various clubs - so it would have to be arranged through them - as well as articles on tours that people had.

Ken

Reply to
Kenny

I read in several places that such tours have been stopped since 9/11.

Jerry

Kenny wrote:

Reply to
Jerry Bransford