Are the trolls happy??

Hello, all

I have reason to believe that when you (anyone) decides to piss off some trolls, they TRY to attack your computer. Coincidently to beating a troll at thier own game...my old e-mail account had to be closed due to someone spamming me continuously with viruses. I am not sure but the term "killfile" comes to mind. Luckily new e-mail addys are easy to get. I had a computer geek buddy of mine trace the viruses back through to two IP's.....funny thing...they match IP's from posts on these message boards.

I shake my head in disgust to people who can't take what they dish out.

This will not stop me from posting, but posters beware.

Reply to
eightupman

I thought you are such the valuable member of the armed forces.

Well Mr Rocket Science, what makes you beyond reproach?

Are you the guilty party that forwarded all of these viruses and worms? If you are, I extend my thanks to your cockamamie idea of excitement!

Reply to
Charge

Beware of what? You really attempt to make a reader shake in their boots after reading your idle threats!

He purports to have a head to shake in disgust that is nothing more than a big zit on top of his neck.

Who is calling whom a geek?

Mr. "eightupman" is allegedly a soldier that doesn't know how to take orders. Amazingly he has too much idle time as a soldier. He is no more a soldier as Bubba Clinton or Al Gore!

If by chance he may be a soldier, the Office of Homeland Security needs to know about his demeanor.

He must hero worship Al Gore. Like his mentor Al Gore dreamed of creating the internet, he also will boast about his far fetched dreams how he creates money as a soldier to pay civilian salaries. He has to be bored being like a rug ... walked on. Will the world experience "Revenge of the Nerds" again?

If "IT" is reading this don't be afraid to quit lying like a rug.

If he thinks his posts are believable, it is possible he is about as credible selling swamp land or trusting him on a date with your daughter!

He is probably incarcerated as a inmate in some prison or a kook for the criminally insane in a nut house looking for demented thrills.

There is very little that can be done with his type. He has to be lonely for a friend.

Yes his repertoire of expletives leaves him room to vacillate each and every time he posts.

He lacks any respect for anyone making a simple request without expletives posted on this newsgroup.

If he would ever be willing to back up his super ego boasts, do not believe "It's" posts until that event.

Reply to
Charge

"Charge" a.k.a. non_cusser, a.k.a. Ken once again raved like a madman news:%ptcb.15209$ snipped-for-privacy@fe2.columbus.rr.com...

Ken, your various aliases of Charge and non_cusser fool no-one, except possibly yourself. Your aliases certainly make a fool of you! You are truly a pathetic excuse for a human being. You must be very lonely because you are constantly crying out for attention.

First, you commented that only pitiful losers resort to name calling when they get frustrated at being constantly outwitted. Then you proved your own theory by posting numerous posts calling other more intelligent people various names.

Then you were critical of grammatical errors in posts until it was pointed out to that your own posts were rife with grammatical errors. The name calling started again.

Next you stated that you had killfiled eightupman. Ken, you are now a proven liar as well as a fool because you would not be responding to eightupman if his posts were in your killfile.

We see through you Ken. Perhaps a visit to your psychologist would help you deal with that massive inferiority complex you exhibit. But then again, perhaps you deserve that complex, because time and time again you prove your inferiority. ;-)

Best of Luck with your mental health Ken.

Reply to
Sting Ray

please, do tell what the IP's are. inquiring minds wants to know

Reply to
127.0.0.1

When those responsible are caught and they will be caught, their equipment will be confiscated and they will serve time in a prison. Others who have tried this are in prison, hope they all like lots of sex.

Reply to
Rod WIlliams

You need to read up on the latest onslaught of email worms that have been spreading. This has nothing to do with personal attacks, it's a problem millions of people have been having for the past month. B

Reply to
Battleax

Dean, is that you?!

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Eightup,

Anyone who posts to usenet groups with a valid e-mail address in the message header is asking for trouble not only from rogue losers with nothing else to do, but the multitude of spambots who peruse usenet groups vacuuming up addresses to be used for spamming purposes. Had you never used a valid e-mail address in ther first place, you never would have had a problem.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Trolls and that kind of computing ability are usually not related. Mutually exclusive would be a more correct correlation.

Reply to
John Alt

I have to say that this messege isn't going to stop it, as I am now also getting 40-100 virus's a day also. I just delete them, what's the big deal? Anyone can see if it's a virus, so just hit the delete button. Unfortunately, this is common today, and there is NOTHING that can be done about it at the present time.

Cheers, Edward Murray

Reply to
Crooked-Ridez

This is not a personal attack. You are the dumbass who used his real email address on a newsgroup !! are you insane ? Never ever put your real email addy in the newsgroups unless you love to be a target, and it sounds like you earned the right to be aimed at.

You are getting hundreds of virus sent to you because you neglected to protect yourself, and therefore you must be either ignorant of the realities of the internet, or just plain dumb. There are millions of people all around the world right now that are getting attaked worse that you are, by the same virus, and it is old news to people who know anything about the internet.

Get your buddy the geek to tell you the facts of life before you spout off about how "someone is attacking" you personnaly.

If you cant protect yourself, dont come crying to us. go away and sulk somewhere else !

Reply to
Buzz Lightyear

My name is Ken Heslin and I am a troll. I am also a recovering alcoholic. I admit that I also post under the names of "Charge

Reply to
Charge

Only a sucker would let himself get overwhelmed by spamers/hackers.

Reply to
WasteNotWantNot

Buzz Lightbeer, others All interesting concepts. IF you had paid attention to previous posts AND noted that my e-mail address was not entirely real, (granted, any slug could translate what it was, but a program would not) you then would truly see and understand what is going on. I am well informed of the worms and viruses running amuck on the net. There are only a handfull of posters that get the idea here. If this was NOT a personal attack then the IP's (sorry I will not stoop to that level to give them out) would be different EVERY time. The e-mails are originated from a spam generating program (such as the Ultimate E-mail Bomber) from two separate IP's. So perhaps those without a clue should just not answer certain posts.

To all others who get it, I apologize for being a concerned poster. I like to help people out just as most others do.

Reply to
eightupman

there's nothing wrong with giving out email bomber's ip address.. so what are their ip's?

have you already send their ip addies to snipped-for-privacy@theirIP.com?

Reply to
127.0.0.1

Thanks for that info...I will look into it. But frankly why should I waste my time? Isn't that what the troll is trying to accomplish? Getting someone to feed their fire? I just won't bother replying to the one(s) who appear to be responsible. I just checked my other internet e-mail accounts and they are all clean....so you tell me. Would you really bother with the fool?

Reply to
Eightupman

Could be forged, but on Rogers? I doubt it.

William "The Guesser" Walsh

Reply to
William R. Walsh

Hi!

No better troll existed than Checkmate. That was industrial strength stuff there. If he hadn't posted everything X-No-Archive, you could see his mind-boggling work in the group many months ago.

I don't know how s/he did it...but in a way I kinda miss ol' Checkydoodles...

If that's true I feel sorry for you...but only so much, 'cause it's only usenet.

Everybody's been a troll at some point, of that much I am certain.

TMI

You really don't want to post that information to a public forum. Heaven knows what loonies are out there. Computer virii and other fun things can be limited in the scope of their negative effect...just turn the power off. Some loony coming to your house is not quite as easy to turn off.

Taking a turn away from the believable end.

You ain't a fool and I rather doubt you need pity. That much is true. You, are, however, a troll and the merit of anything you have to say is VERY questionable.

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh

Hi!

Anything is certainly possible. Lately I have taken to reading all my news with Forte Free Agent on a Windows NT 3.51 computer. After I make sure it's OK, I wander in and post what I like from OoopsLook Exploits. I'm sure it's not a bulletproof solution, but it narrows the scope of attacks that can be used considerably.

May or may not have been newsgroup or troll related in any way. Think of how many address books your e-mail address may have been in, even if you never used it for your "main" address! All it takes is one for the virii to become a real pain the butt, especially if the victim is on a broadband line.

Trolls knowing that you did only serves to egg them on. Do it and don't talk about it.

Notice my reply-to? It's a valid forwarder after repairs, just in case. Haven't had to pull it yet, but I know the day may well come!

Could have been spoofed or otherwise faked...I don't see you saying whose they may have been?

Trolls are like that...you can't really ever "win" with one on your tail, unless you troll them back into giving up, which may take a lot of doing. They don't really care if they win or lose the overall argument on the topic they are trolling you over, but getting an angry response from you or whomever tells them they have won.

Don't give up on posting here...just take the heat and get on with your life. Live by the words "It's only Usenet". Use a new nym and/or post from a different server if it gets to be too much and you still want to be here. Some days I sit and wonder if Checkmate is still around here with just another name, server and personality. Not that he'd ever say though...

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh