Jeep semi-custom covers for only 50 dollars free shipping

If you are interested let me know. I have many available and all of them have to go. SO have a good day and hope to hear from you. Email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. These are covercraft covers which are top of the line covers.

Reply to
Empirecovers.com

This is a non commercial newsgroup with a Charter and your SPAM is 'Not' welcome here.

The Charter can be located: ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Mike

Mike Romain