Jeep YJ Fuse Layout diagram?

Bill do you have a diagram for the Fuse layout? Specifically for the horn...

I'm at a loss my horn is dead and Im an idiot as far as trouble shooting this. The horn WAS dead so I replaced it with an OEM one. still no go. There's really only 3 thing it could be right? Horn, fuse, connection?

much thanks for the idiot...

Jason

Reply to
Pi-Eyed Piper

Contacts on the steering wheel?

Isn't there a relay in there somewhere?

Reply to
Steve Foley

I pulled the horn cover off..everything seems ok there, I dont actually know what I'd be looking for there...

Reply to
Pi-Eyed Piper

Buy yourself a volt meter and check to see if you have power at the horns, if so that's what you need, after you took it for a dip. No power follow the wire back to it's relay and see if you have power from the battery, yes ground the relay, no beep, replace the relay, beep, then you know the problem is in the continuity between the steering wheel ground connect and relay: I have the TJ horn at:

That may give you an idea. God Bless America, ßill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com Pi-Eyed Piper wrote:>

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

My 93 YJ's horn went dead not to long ago. I ride with the top down as often as I can and have been in a couple rain storms. Pulled the horn apart and the contacts had some corrosion on them,, I cleaned off the corrosion and the horn works again. Good thing too cause those idiots on their cell phones don't react to the finger, they're too absorbed in conversation!

Reply to
jaco