Lifting my 99 jeep wrangler tj 6 inches.

I have a 99 tj and i was wondering what I need when i get it lifted 6 inches. For example, I know that I need a slip yoke eliminator and a new driveshaft, but I was wondering what else I will have to replace.

Reply to
shakenbakem14

If you could provide more details as to what you plan to do with it, what size tires you plan to run, etc we could help. More details about your TJ would be helpful as well. Engine size, auto/stick, do you have the 30" tire/wheel group, etc.

That said, and assuming you are lifting for larger tires, you will definitely need to re-gear your differentials. If you plan on going with 35" or taller tires on hardcore trails, you will very soon break your rear axle if it is a Dana 35.

See?

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo