Lloyd mat colors for XJ

I was considering getting Lloyd Ultimat carpet mats for my '93 XJ, and was confused by the colors offered. My interior is grey, and an email to Lloyd got the reply that the only color that "matches Jeeps" is #126, which is a "graphite".

I'd think one of the two "greys" rather than "graphite" would be a better match. Anyone have any ideas? (I know majority opinion here is that real Jeeps don't have carpeting, but I like to have something soft under my feet.)

Reply to
Monte Castleman