XJ floor mats?

The factory? floormats in my '93 XJ are worn threadbare, so I'm looking for replacements. Grey carpet, preferrably custom fit unless there is a stock size that works good. I know a real jeep would have rubber, but I like something soft under my feet when I drive.

Any suggestions?

Reply to
Monte Castleman

I would go to a big carpet store and check out their old samples or roll ends.

They almost give away outdated samples. These are floor mat size with finished ends. Roll ends are rough so you cut to fit, but are really cheap too.

Mike

Mike Romain

Try Ebay. There are always many types of mats for sale.

Reply to
Dave in Columbus

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III