looking at a 2006 unlimited TJ

Any advice on buying a 2006 Unlimited TJ ?

The only defect is a small ding in the front bumper and fairly used back tires.

Or should I wait for a new 2012 Unlimited with the new V6 ?

Thanks, Lynn

Reply to
Lynn McGuire

Price is good (at least for around here) , mileage is moderate, options are fine.

Beater tires means you can factor in the price of a GOOD set of tires into the price and get some decent ones after you buy. Just plan on buying 4 new ones, have the price of the tires in mind. Good chance you can get the set included for the same price or a modest bump.

Reply to
RoyJ

price and get some decent ones after you buy. Just

you can get the set included for the same price or a

Yeah, I was wondering about upgrading to a set of 16" wheels and tires (maybe some LT315/75R16).

They are offering the Jeep to me at $15,300 + TTL.

The engine starts good, runs good, pulls strong and the tranny shifts well. The A/C blows good, I test drove it on a 109 F day.

Thanks, Lynn

Reply to
Lynn McGuire