99 WJ Spark plugs

I need to replace my spark plugs. Nothing wrong, they just have about

40,000 miles on them

Jeep says the plugs should be OEM Mopar® P/N SPRC12MCC4 (Champion 439) for the 4.7 engine

The only Champion plug I can find is the RC12MCC4 (without the preceding "SP")

Anyone know if this is the same plug? I'll even take a recommendation for a different manufacturer if you have the part number.

Thanks.

Reply to
Jo Baggs

Yes, that is the same plug.