looking for a looking for a solid FC 170FC-170

I'm looking for a solid FC-170 DRW in the mid Atlantic area (PA). Any leads appreciated.

Thanks, Rob

Reply to
designo

I have a 1964 fc 150, but it has been moified. ford 289 engone, new c5 auto, new t2o xfercase, new windshield, xtra gas tank, 1974 front mod27 and 1974 mod (44) i think. many others, but it has not been run since 1997. the engine froze on a cold winter day, but have a good 302 in the back bed. also power steering, etc. old john

Reply to
<ajeeperman

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III