Looking for a part

I am putting a 4.3 Vortec V6 in a 89 Wrangler... using the 4L60e Transmission with a NP-207 Transfer case out of a 86 S-10 Blazer.... I have to do some creative adapting and I am looking for the adapter that goes between the NP-207 to mate it to a 700R4 Transmission..... does anyone know where I can find a used one.... they were used in an 86 S-10 Blazer with a

700R4...

Dennis Gann snipped-for-privacy@valornet.com

Reply to
DGann