Lou Ellen! When you gonna send in some complaints about Nathan Collier?

Say, Nathan's using an email address that isn't his! " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com" isn't a domain he owns. Weren't you gaytards whining about that? Why, yes you were! Maybe some you you idiots should run for political office? You've sure surpassed the hypocrisy requirements.

Reply to
Jeffrey Leonard

J*****y L*****d verborrhea'd: [same old stuff]

Reply to
Lon Stowell

No hypocrisy there at all. Nathan isn't a stupid, clueless, brain-dead, idiotic, juvenile, ignorant, trolling asshole, and you are.

TROLL!!!!

Brian

Doesn't it make things much nicer? This way we can talk about what a complete loser he is and we don't have to read his tirades... :)

Reply to
TJim