need jeep grill logo

Hey all, I need a Jeep grill logo for a project I am doing for one of my wheeling buddies who is home from Iraq (he was shot, he wont be going back anytime soon). I cant recall what sites I have seen that greenish tan logo at. Its just the 7 slot grill and the round headlights outline. Thanks,

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

Is this what you are after, Jenny ?

Dave Milne

Reply to
Dan de Haan

Very close, in fact probably close enough for what I want. =)

The one I was thinking of is just the grill shape, and the shape is in that same color.

Reply to
jbjeep

Thanks.

Reply to