Need source for gas pedal lever...

'76 CJ5. You know how the gas pedal attaches to that curved lever and the curved lever attaches to the throttle cable? I need that curved lever piece. I stomped the gas a little too hard *cough* and appear to have broken this part. Anyone have a source for a part like that online? Thank you.

"I can hammer it back into shape later." :wq!

Reply to
Shaggie

Shaggie, you keep it up and you'll have a fully restored CJ in another

6 months or so...fires, stomping, etc. you are REALLY harsh on that poor thing!
Reply to
Joseph P

Ah, it's a Jeep. It can take it. ;-)