Newbie Questions

That's the same way I used the term. One can have a richer gas/oil mixture, and one can have a richer fuel/air mixture. These are separate forms of "richer". The argument can be made that they are not even related to each other because the amount of oil we are talking about would never even be used in the same motor, therefore re-jetting the carb is not a valid point to bring up.

Reply to
CRWLR

Don't put ideas in my mind.... Its not raining so far this morning, so I might be going under it soon.

TW

Reply to
TW

I don't have that problem on city speeds. I can run the A/C all day and it drips out on to the road. It has dripped on my feet only when I was driving at highway speeds. The weather is closing in again, I better get done some things done prior to it all turning to custard.

TW

Reply to
TW

Sadly its probably true - I have the 3.07s for now.

Dave Milne, Scotland

Reply to
Dave Milne