Newsgroup problem?

Anybody else getting a ton of messages that come up

"Message is no longer available on the server"

About half of the "It stops. Fast" thread won't show up for me. And the following threads also are not appearing for me.

"Bosch Spark Plugs" "Limited slip differential" "Gas Problem"

Might just be Outlook Express?

Reply to
Kevin S

me too... but then my posts haven't even been showing up lately. n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis

I think it is uswest's server having a brain fart from the looks of your headers.

Mike

Nathan Otis wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

No, it's some problem with your usenet provider.

You can always go to groups.google.com to catch what you missed.

-John

Reply to
Generic

3 words:

news.individual.net

-- Old Crow '82 Shovelhead FLT 92" 'Pearl' '95 Jeep YJ Rio Grande ASE Certified Master Auto Tech + L1 TOMKAT, BS#133, SENS, MAMBM, DOF#51

Reply to
Old Crow