Scooby D>

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
Perry Gagnon

Senior Moment

Reply to
Scooby Don't

Agent does not spread viruses. I can't speak for Netscape except that it's interface is very poor for large multi-part binary files. Oh and I do not spread viruses, unlike OE users.

Reply to
Scooby Don't

I have used agent and free agent and just like Netscape.

It's easy, does everything I really need to do and best of all it is pretty safe for virus attacks.

Mike

Perry Gagn>

Reply to
Mike Romain