Nov 13th on Sat Lets go to the BADLANDS in Attica,Indiana

This is a very short notice but a few of My Jeep Buddies & Myself will be heading out to the BadLands in Attica,Indiana. We'll be using Ch4 on our CBs & will be in the back area by the Rocks then run a few trails here & there. My Jeep is very easy to spot I'm the one with the "Disney" Jeep. Yellow with flat fenders with a endo/stinger front bumper easily noticed. I hope to see you there & please Say Hi to Me! Drive safely & Buckle Up! Michael

IGotADisneyJeep